Setup in Phoenix/WinNonlin [Study As­sess­ment]

posted by AngusMcLean – USA, 2016-05-14 20:54 (2865 d 16:02 ago) – Posting: # 16303
Views: 30,641

(edited by AngusMcLean on 2016-05-14 22:06)

Helmut: My apologies it is a typo it is 95% not 98%.

Yes; I am happy with the Phoenix WinNonlin calculations for within subject and between subject variance. The reason for my interest is the other worker following Smith's method is producing values, which are much lower than my Phoenix values for within subject variance. It seems to me that the values from the two methods should be much the same?

We will be speaking next week and I am going to ask him exactly how he derived his values for the data set. We each have the same data set. He got the data from me. Obviously the other worker is producing a set of values that are much lower and make the formulation appear to have lower within subject variability.

Thank you for above steps: I do see that LnCmax cannot be both the dependent and the regressor (I think LnDose is the regressor). I have tried to run the linear mixed effects model, but I cannot repeat your results. The program ran, but my residual variance was 0.154. I am thinking that maybe my input file does not have the structure needed, e.g. subject 4,5,6 in the Smith Data were treated at 50mg and 250mg so do you need to differentiate by including a period 1 and period 2 variable in the input file?

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,940 posts in 4,812 threads, 1,639 registered users;
53 visitors (1 registered, 52 guests [including 8 identified bots]).
Forum time: 11:57 CET (Europe/Vienna)

Those people who think they know everything
are a great annoyance to those of us who do.    Isaac Asimov

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5