Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum 13:32 CET

Main page Policy/Terms of Use Abbreviations Latest Posts

Log in |  Register |  Search

Setup in Phoenix/WinNonlin [Study As­sess­ment]

posted by AngusMcLean - USA, 2016-05-15 15:17  - Posting: # 16306
Views: 13,262

Helmut: I am having difficulty with Phoenix: I get an error message when the program loads relating to a missing framework. It tells me that the program may not work properly. However I have been able to get your file to run OK eventually. It is a dose escalation study....very early development. No study design per se is given. After this success I then tried the data set I have already studied for dose proportionality by dose-normalized BE in Phoenix. There are only two doses given to 20 subjects cross-over design. So using your structure I set up the input for LME model. The model was lndose as given by you. I was able to get an evaluation for residual error for both Cmax and AUC0-t. The values were indeed very similar to what I had obtained in PHoenix (e.g. Cmax CV(%) was 19.9 compared with 20.06 (BE result). The CV(%) for AUC0-t ws 12.2 compared with 12.6% by BE approach). Other worker has reported CV(%) of 0.1 for AUC0-t. I am wondering if using SAS you can get a result of 0.1. For Cmax other worker reports CV% 10.1. I do not think using SAS can give such a difference?

Complete thread:

Activity
 Mix view
Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum |  Admin contact
19,032 posts in 4,059 threads, 1,299 registered users;
online 15 (1 registered, 14 guests [including 8 identified bots]).

When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that
something is possible, he is almost certainly right.
When he states that something is impossible,
he is very probably wrong.    Arthur C. Clarke

The BIOEQUIVALENCE / BIOAVAILABILITY FORUM is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5 RSS Feed