Default rules [NCA / SHAM]

posted by mittyri – Russia, 2019-02-20 22:40 (1885 d 01:24 ago) – Posting: # 19950
Views: 10,771

Dear Astea,

❝ But there could be some phylosophical thoughts: may be 60 is a miss (error or samples were mixed) than what whould be better - to calculate the square under 30-60-2 triangle carefully or to calculate the square under the curve assuming log elimination?

BE guidelines are strict enough (recalling the cases with substituted samples shown by Helmut?) - you cannot exclude the concentration point during PK analysis (even if you have a strong suspicion regarding that). Thus, if you exclude that point from λz estimation and then use λz for interpolation, you are ignoring that point. I would not recommend it (at least for BE).

❝ Don't believe in it cause I observe a lot of changes and improvements while using PHX through years :-)

The only DEFAULT thing was changed (please correct me) is a way for therapeutic areas calculation. All additional features like another PK parameters, Concentrations and λz rules do not affect default ways of computation. I mean if you run NCA from Time vs. Conc data in WNL 6.3 and then rerun in WNL 8.1, the values will be the same.

Kind regards,
Mittyri

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,988 posts in 4,825 threads, 1,654 registered users;
99 visitors (0 registered, 99 guests [including 10 identified bots]).
Forum time: 01:04 CEST (Europe/Vienna)

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity
is to contemplate the extent of human stupidity.    Voltaire

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5