Sample Size and regulators [Power / Sample Size]
❝ Just curiosity, but does anyone here had questions on sample size from regulators?
Never in 35+ years (both from regulators and IECs).
I share Detlew’s experience with sponsors. Too lazy to search but somewhere I posted the distribution of sample sizes of my studies. There was a sharp peak at the Babylonian 24 (two dozens were conceived a holy number). When working in a CRO at the end of the day the sponsor is always right.
Dif-tor heh smusma 🖖🏼 Довге життя Україна!
The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
- Sample Size II BE-proff 2016-12-28 08:14 [Power / Sample Size]
- Please see the answer to your previous post mittyri 2016-12-28 09:17
- Sample Size II ElMaestro 2016-12-28 10:52
- Expected power answer d_labes 2016-12-28 13:42
- Sample Size and regulators DavidManteigas 2016-12-28 18:11