☆    

Russia,
2012-12-11 21:03
(4125 d 19:39 ago)

Posting: # 9714
Views: 8,556

SPSS data entry for ANOVA [Software]

Dear all,

please advise how to create data sheet (or organize data) in order to perform ANOVA for LnCmax, AUC etc. in SPSS or give a link to this topic on the forum, if already discussed.
Appreciate any help.

Regards,
Roman

Edit: Category changed. [Helmut]
d_labes
★★★

Berlin, Germany,
2012-12-13 11:28
(4124 d 05:14 ago)

@ roman_max
Posting: # 9717
Views: 6,181

SPSS data entry for ANOVA

Dear Roman,

seems the number of forum members using SPSS for the evaluation of BE studies is near nil if one considers the ~500 views of your post so far and no answer :-(.

There is only one thread in the forum dealing with that explicitly. But doesn't give much specific.

May be the user Oiinkie may give you some hints. He has anyway offered SPSS code in this post. But he was no longer active since 2011-12-08.

Regards,

Detlew
roman_max
☆    

Russia,
2012-12-13 23:52
(4123 d 16:50 ago)

@ d_labes
Posting: # 9718
Views: 6,085

Dear Detlew,

thanks for your reply and advice. The number of viewers are increasing but still no relevant answer :) May be not only me have that troubles with ANOVA and SPSS and they are looking for the same.
Anyway, I'll continue to "google" the web in order to get appropriate result.

BR,
Roman
Helmut
★★★
Homepage
Vienna, Austria,
2012-12-14 11:18
(4123 d 05:24 ago)

@ roman_max
Posting: # 9719
Views: 6,100

Most viewers ≠ humans

Dear Roman,

❝ The number of viewers are increasing but still no relevant answer :)

Sorry. Note that most of the ‘viewers’ are thick as a brick (aka bots of search engines) and will not be able to give any answer.

Dif-tor heh smusma 🖖🏼 Довге життя Україна! [image]
Helmut Schütz
[image]

The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
Science Quotes
Oiinkie
☆    

The Netherlands,
2013-01-16 17:44
(4089 d 22:58 ago)

@ roman_max
Posting: # 9870
Views: 6,123

Dear Roman and other members,

If you are still interested in the syntaxes for SPSS to analyze BE studies, please let me know. I have "validated" the results of SPSS against SAS and bear.

Best regards,

Oiinkie

Regards,

Oiinkie
Helmut
★★★
Homepage
Vienna, Austria,
2013-01-16 18:33
(4089 d 22:09 ago)

@ Oiinkie
Posting: # 9872
Views: 5,902

Contact

Hi Oiinkie,

❝ If you are still interested in the syntaxes for SPSS to analyze BE studies, please let me know. I have "validated" the results of SPSS against SAS and bear.

Great! If you want to give registered members of the forum the oportunity to contact you (secure web-form; your e-mail address will not be published), please edit your profile.
Click on your user name, at the bottom [image] Edit user data
Show e-mail link: yes
Accept personal messages: Activated

Dif-tor heh smusma 🖖🏼 Довге життя Україна! [image]
Helmut Schütz
[image]

The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
Science Quotes
Oiinkie
☆    

The Netherlands,
2013-01-16 19:48
(4089 d 20:54 ago)

@ Helmut
Posting: # 9874
Views: 5,872

Contact

Hi Helmut,

Unfortunately, my laptop with SPSS and the codes has died on me recently (BSODs all over the place):crying:, so I cannot access the actual syntax files right now. I will reinstall my backup with SPSS shortly and then share my code with the members.

❝ If you want to give registered members of the forum the oportunity to contact you...

I think I will start a new forum topic (if appreciated) in which I'll give a short layman's walkthrough of SPSS and analyzing (2x2x2) BE studies (GLM ANOVA). It will only concern the actual statiscal analysis, as I have not implemented NCA in SPSS. In this way I directly serve the whole community :cool::-D

Regards from Winter Wonderland once known as the Netherlands…

Edit: See this post for the setup. [Helmut]

Regards,

Oiinkie
UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,957 posts in 4,819 threads, 1,636 registered users;
105 visitors (0 registered, 105 guests [including 5 identified bots]).
Forum time: 16:43 CET (Europe/Vienna)

With four parameters I can fit an elephant,
and with five I can make him wiggle his trunk.    John von Neumann

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5