jansari
☆    

India,
2023-02-21 18:28
(401 d 02:40 ago)

Posting: # 23469
Views: 2,274

In vitro binding study for sevelamer carbonate for Europe submission [Regulatives / Guidelines]

Dear All,

Is there any specific guidance documents for in vitro binding study for sevelamer carbonate for EU submission?
Is there any acceptance limit for Sevelamer carbonate product for EMA submission?

A response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Jansari
dshah
★★  

India/United Kingdom,
2023-02-22 17:40
(400 d 03:28 ago)

@ jansari
Posting: # 23470
Views: 1,879

In vitro binding study for sevelamer carbonate for Europe submission

Dear Jansari!

Kindly refer your own post Sevelamer Carbonate In vitro binding study for EMA submission (Post#22597).

Kindly refer Renvela CHMP ASSESSMENT REPORT
[image]

Regards,
Divyen
jansari
☆    

India,
2023-02-23 17:22
(399 d 03:46 ago)

@ dshah
Posting: # 23472
Views: 1,820

Dear Divyen,
Thank you very much for your kind support..but still I want some clarity.

❝ Kindly refer your own post Sevelamer Carbonate In vitro binding study for EMA submission (Post#22597).

yes it's my Post..but still not getting any clearity about this...all PAR and guidance documents are available as per USFDA guidance..as Europe guidance is different for sevelamer carbonate..and they didn't accept USFDA guidance documents.. regulatory didn't accept our study which we were performed based on USFDA guidance ..so we have to perform the same study again as per Europe guidance ..so before starting the study i want to clear about the acceptance limit.

❝ Kindly refer Renvela CHMP ASSESSMENT REPORT

they given the reference of following of guidance documents of Europe:: Guideline for locally applied , locally acting product in Gestrointestinal trac(CPMP/EWP/239/95Rev.1,Cor.1*) and this guidance documents given the acceptance limit as +- 10percentage..

The CHMP assessment which you have shared is also published in the year 2009..

Thanks in advance....

Regards,
jansari...

Edit: Full quote removed. Please delete everything from the text of the original poster which is not necessary in understanding your answer; see also this post #5[Helmut]
dshah
★★  

India/United Kingdom,
2023-02-23 18:18
(399 d 02:50 ago)

(edited by on 2023-02-23 19:32)
@ jansari
Posting: # 23473
Views: 1,790

Dear Jansari!

❝ ❝ yes it's my Post..but still not getting any clearity about this...all PAR and guidance documents are available as per USFDA guidance..as Europe guidance is different for sevelamer carbonate..and they didn't accept USFDA guidance documents.. regulatory didn't accept our study which we were performed based on USFDA guidance ..so we have to perform the same study again as per Europe guidance ..so before starting the study i want to clear about the acceptance limit.

❝ ❝ they given the reference of following of guidance documents of Europe:: Guideline for locally applied , locally acting product in Gestrointestinal trac(CPMP/EWP/239/95Rev.1,Cor.1*) and this guidance documents given the acceptance limit as +- 10percentage..

Read the sentence again: In vitro similarity should be assessed with a ±10% acceptance range, unless otherwise justified.

Kindly refer Calcium acetate USFDA PSG.
[image]

Regards,
Divyen
jansari
☆    

India,
2023-02-24 16:24
(398 d 04:44 ago)

@ dshah
Posting: # 23474
Views: 1,758

Dear Divyen

❝ ❝ ❝ they given the reference of following of guidance documents of Europe:: Guideline for locally applied , locally acting product in Gestrointestinal trac(CPMP/EWP/239/95Rev.1,Cor.1*) and this guidance documents given the acceptance limit as +- 10percentage..

❝ Read the sentence again: In vitro similarity should be assessed with a ±10% acceptance range, unless otherwise justified.

we were already given justification based on this sentence.and explain that our study is passing within T/R ratio as per acceptance limit 0.9 to 1.1...but they are not accepting the same and again raised the queries....so now we are repeating the same study ,.
can I have your mail ID ?so I can detailed out the study detail which results we obtained in the study..and what exactly regulatory asked?

❝ Kindly refer Calcium acetate USFDA PSG.

[image]

Awaiting for your positive reply..:-

Regards,
jansari

Edit: Full quote removed. Please delete everything from the text of the original poster which is not necessary in understanding your answer; see also this post #5[Helmut]
dshah
★★  

India/United Kingdom,
2023-02-28 18:15
(394 d 02:53 ago)

@ jansari
Posting: # 23481
Views: 1,613

Dear Jansari!

❝ we were already given justification based on this sentence.and explain that our study is passing within T/R ratio as per acceptance limit 0.9 to 1.1...but they are not accepting the same and again raised the queries....so now we are repeating the same study ,.

So you are aware about the acceptance limit. Currently what I am able to understand is that you are referring term regulatory for your company's regulatory team and not the authority's team. If it's authority's team- you are already having your answers.

❝ can I have your mail ID ?so I can detailed out the study detail which results we obtained in the study..and what exactly regulatory asked?

You can contact me via contact form in users section but your mail is is not registered, so i am not able to contact you through same medium.
[image]

Regards,
Divyen
jansari
☆    

India,
2023-03-01 16:34
(393 d 04:34 ago)

(edited by on 2023-03-02 16:16)
@ dshah
Posting: # 23482
Views: 1,535

Dear Divyen,

Now I am registered my mail ID in user section..

So we can further communicate with this mail id...also I am doing mail for confirmation...

Thank you once again and awaiting for your reply...
Regards,
jansari....

Edit: Full quote removed. Please delete everything from the text of the original poster which is not necessary in understanding your answer; see also this post #5! Please use the Preview in the future. BTW, never, ever post your e-mail address on any public forum! I activated the PM in your profile. [Helmut]
UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,957 posts in 4,819 threads, 1,636 registered users;
72 visitors (0 registered, 72 guests [including 8 identified bots]).
Forum time: 21:08 CET (Europe/Vienna)

Nothing shows a lack of mathematical education more
than an overly precise calculation.    Carl Friedrich Gauß

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5