☆    

Egypt,
2021-12-13 18:41
(836 d 00:44 ago)

Posting: # 22693
Views: 2,111

statistical analysis of William's Design [General Sta­tis­tics]

Dear all,
can someone please refer me to statistical analysis of a 3 period 6 sequence William's design BE study, 2 test products, one reference. I use WinNonlin, do not use SAS
Thanks
Ahmed

Edit: Category changed; see also this post #1[Helmut]
Helmut
★★★
Homepage
Vienna, Austria,
2021-12-13 18:55
(836 d 00:29 ago)

@ Ahikal
Posting: # 22694
Views: 1,747

’Two at a Time’ approach

Hi Ahmed,

❝ can someone please refer me to statistical analysis of a 3 period 6 sequence William's design BE study, 2 test products, one reference. I use WinNonlin, do not use SAS

See this article.

Say, your products are coded T1, T2, and R. In Phoenix WinNonlin set up two Data Wizards / Built In Filters. In the first exclude T2 and in the second T1. By this you get two Incomplete Block Designs. Perform analyses separately on each of these data sets. Whether or not you have to adjust \(\small{\alpha}\) (the level of the test), i.e., may use the conventional 90% or have to use a 95% confidence interval, depends on the purpose of the study (see also there).

Dif-tor heh smusma 🖖🏼 Довге життя Україна! [image]
Helmut Schütz
[image]

The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
Science Quotes
Ahikal
☆    

Egypt,
2021-12-13 19:06
(836 d 00:18 ago)

@ Helmut
Posting: # 22695
Views: 1,692

’Two at a Time’ approach

Thank you so much

Ahmed

Edit: Full quote removed. Please delete everything from the text of the original poster which is not necessary in understanding your answer; see also this post #5[Helmut]
UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,957 posts in 4,819 threads, 1,636 registered users;
85 visitors (0 registered, 85 guests [including 8 identified bots]).
Forum time: 19:25 CET (Europe/Vienna)

Nothing shows a lack of mathematical education more
than an overly precise calculation.    Carl Friedrich Gauß

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5