jmt3
☆    

Australia,
2021-10-21 07:37
(890 d 03:15 ago)

Posting: # 22650
Views: 2,294

PK modelling on Monolix [Software]

Hi, I just downloaded the Monolix software and I want to build a pharmacokinetic model for methotrexate, but I am not familiar with using Monolix software, so can anyone point me a direction where I should look into?
So, what I want to do here is:
Methotrexate is activated into methotrexate polyglutamate form inside the red blood cells. I want to see if patients were on parenteral form (especially subcutaneous route) of methotrexate, and they have achieved steady state (I mean steady state of methotrexate polyglutamate inside the red blood cells). What I am trying to find out here is: I want to build a PK model to simulate if the patient skip a dose of parenteral methotrexate, how does it affect the concentration of methotrexate polyglutamate inside the red blood cells.

I hope anyone could help me with this, even if it is just a rough guide, it will be really appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Category changed; see also this post #1[Helmut]
elba.romero
☆    

Guadalajara, Mexico,
2021-10-27 20:50
(883 d 14:02 ago)

@ jmt3
Posting: # 22659
Views: 1,890

PK modelling on Monolix

Dear jmt3
I suggest exploring the YouTube site of Lixoft. There are many video tutorials there. I'm pretty sure this can help you to understand this powerful tool besides reading the documentation.
Have a nice journey!

Regards,

--
Elba Romero
Área de Farmacometría
Universidad de Guadalajara, México lindo y querido...
UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,957 posts in 4,819 threads, 1,636 registered users;
109 visitors (0 registered, 109 guests [including 6 identified bots]).
Forum time: 09:53 CET (Europe/Vienna)

With four parameters I can fit an elephant,
and with five I can make him wiggle his trunk.    John von Neumann

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5