selwa ts
☆    

Algeria,
2021-09-09 21:44
(930 d 18:20 ago)

Posting: # 22562
Views: 1,866

Suitability in bioanalysis [Bioanalytics]

Hello, I am addressing you in this post, for some informations that I need::confused:
(excuse me for my english I'm more French speaking)

First i would like to know how to insert suitability test solutions SS in a bach.

Secondly I want to know how to prepare them, are those solutions at the same concentration of that of CQ, but rather aqueous, or another level of concentration?and must

Do we have to prepare them with an scr or WS , and must we add some internal standard to it?

Thinks in advance
Ohlbe
★★★

France,
2021-09-10 01:09
(930 d 14:56 ago)

@ selwa ts
Posting: # 22564
Views: 1,413

Suitability in bioanalysis

Dear selwa ts,

❝ (excuse me for my English I'm more French speaking)

So am I ;-)
Few people on this forum are native English speakers anyway.

❝ First i would like to know how to insert suitability test solutions SS in a bach.

The aim of the system suitability test is to make sure that your instrument is working correctly before you start injecting your study samples: peak shape, resolution, sensitivity of the detector, stability of the signal, background noise... These injections will be done at the very beginning of the run, before injecting the actual study samples (calibration samples, QC samples and subject samples).

❝ Secondly I want to know how to prepare them, are those solutions at the same concentration of that of CQ, but rather aqueous, or another level of concentration?

There is nothing specified in any guideline. The usual practice is to have a concentration within your measurement range. You can have it at the same concentration of a QC or standard, or at a different concentration. You can use several levels of concentration.

❝ Do we have to prepare them with an scr or WS, and must we add some internal standard to it?

Yes, you definitely need to have IS in it. Many labs will prepare a system suitability solution which will contain the analyte and IS, and will use it for the duration for which they have established solution stability. Whichever solution you start from is your choice.

Regards
Ohlbe
UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,957 posts in 4,819 threads, 1,638 registered users;
80 visitors (0 registered, 80 guests [including 9 identified bots]).
Forum time: 15:05 CET (Europe/Vienna)

Nothing shows a lack of mathematical education more
than an overly precise calculation.    Carl Friedrich Gauß

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5