★    

Egypt,
2021-02-22 18:32
(1129 d 20:13 ago)

Posting: # 22222
Views: 1,662

Regulations about bioequivalence studies in Turkey [Regulatives / Guidelines]

Dear All,

For the acceptance of bioequivalence studies for local Turkish pharmaceutical companies; is it obligatory for the study to be carried out on people living inside Turkey or it is accepted to be done in any other country rather than Turkey?

I need an answer asap. :confused:

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
M.Yehia

Edit: Relax; see also this post #9[Helmut]
akif
☆    

Turkey,
2021-03-23 07:46
(1101 d 06:59 ago)

@ Mohamed Yehia
Posting: # 22288
Views: 1,241

Regulations about bioequivalence studies in Turkey

Hi M.Yediha,

It is not must to perform in Turkey with Turkish people. We are performing sometime it india and some arabian country as well.

regards

Edit: Full quote removed. Please delete everything from the text of the original poster which is not necessary in understanding your answer; see also this post #5! [Ohlbe]
Mohamed Yehia
★    

Egypt,
2021-03-28 18:36
(1095 d 21:09 ago)

@ akif
Posting: # 22294
Views: 1,167

Regulations about bioequivalence studies in Turkey

❝ It is not must to perform in Turkey with Turkish people. We are performing sometime it india and some arabian country as well.

Thanks a lot for your reply. I am in Istanbul and I want to connect with you. This is my email send me please: ███████████ and my phone number is 05414041812

Edit: Full quote removed. Please delete everything from the text of the original poster which is not necessary in understanding your answer; see also this post #5!
I blacked your e-mail address out. Harvesters an spam-bots would love that. Anyone can conatct you via the forum’s PM. [Helmut]
UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,957 posts in 4,819 threads, 1,638 registered users;
91 visitors (0 registered, 91 guests [including 6 identified bots]).
Forum time: 14:45 CET (Europe/Vienna)

Nothing shows a lack of mathematical education more
than an overly precise calculation.    Carl Friedrich Gauß

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5