nobody
nothing

2020-01-20 11:20
(1529 d 11:49 ago)

Posting: # 21074
Views: 4,460

What are we doing here? [Off Topic]

...read this morning in a discharge report from hospital, below the Section "Medication":

" Selbstverständlich können auch Präparate gleicher Bioäquivalenz und Bioverfügbarkeit verwendet werden."

((emphasis on the "und" ("and"), please note!!1elf!!1!))

Is BE/BA really only relevant/understood in regulatory/scientific discussion? Is there anybody out there?

January blues here, going back to my work now...

Kindest regards, nobody
ElMaestro
★★★

Denmark,
2020-01-20 11:32
(1529 d 11:37 ago)

@ nobody
Posting: # 21075
Views: 2,610

What are we doing here?

i nobody,

❝ " Selbstverständlich können auch Präparate gleicher Bioäquivalenz und Bioverfügbarkeit verwendet werden."

❝ ((emphasis on the "und" ("and"), please note!!1elf!!1!))

❝ Is BE/BA really only relevant/understood in regulatory/scientific discussion? Is there anybody out there?

❝ January blues here, going back to my work now...

Isn't this ok?
I mean, yes the terminology may be a little off, but the doctor seems to be acknowledging that generic drugs may be equally safe and efficaceous.
The doctor you are quoting is light years ahead of the average doctor here in Denm....uhm...sorry I mean Belgium.

Pass or fail!
ElMaestro
Helmut
★★★
Homepage
Vienna, Austria,
2020-01-20 16:52
(1529 d 06:17 ago)

@ ElMaestro
Posting: # 21076
Views: 2,595

What are we doing here?

Ahoy my capt’n!

❝ The doctor you are quoting is light years ahead of the average doctor here in Denm....uhm...sorry I mean Belgium.

Quoting Charlie DiLiberti (2nd GBHI, Rockville 2016):

Ask ten physicians what bioequivalence is,
and eleven of them get it wrong.

Dif-tor heh smusma 🖖🏼 Довге життя Україна! [image]
Helmut Schütz
[image]

The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
Science Quotes
nobody
nothing

2020-01-20 17:23
(1529 d 05:46 ago)

@ ElMaestro
Posting: # 21077
Views: 2,569

What are we doing here?

Hi Dan-gium!

❝ ❝ " Selbstverständlich können auch Präparate gleicher Bioäquivalenz und Bioverfügbarkeit verwendet werden."

"gleicher Bioäquivalenz" - identical bioequivalence? REALLY?

❝ ❝ ((emphasis on the "und" ("and"), please note!!1elf!!1!))

❝ ❝

❝ ❝ Is BE/BA really only relevant/understood in regulatory/scientific discussion? Is there anybody out there?

❝ ❝

❝ ❝ January blues here, going back to my work now...

❝ Isn't this ok?

❝ I mean, yes the terminology may be a little off, but the doctor seems to be acknowledging that generic drugs may be equally safe and efficaceous.

It's just "cover-my-axx" for the primary doc to prescribe the cheapest/the generic the health care provider of the specific patient has a manufacturer contract for all its patients with. The wording is more than "a little offffff"... :-(

❝ The doctor you are quoting is light years ahead of the average doctor here in Denm....uhm...sorry I mean Belgium.

If you have a FENCE at the southern border, it's definitely Denmark. Otherwise it might be somethink else... :-D

Kindest regards, nobody
UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,957 posts in 4,819 threads, 1,636 registered users;
71 visitors (0 registered, 71 guests [including 13 identified bots]).
Forum time: 23:10 CET (Europe/Vienna)

Nothing shows a lack of mathematical education more
than an overly precise calculation.    Carl Friedrich Gauß

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5