Dear potential members of the BEBA Forum!
BEBAC’s statement about Data Protection
Register only if you want to post
in the forum – registration is not required to read
posts. Inactive accounts will decrease the forum’s performance.
If you register you confirm that you read and accepted the Policy.
For technical aspects of the registration procedure see here
. Some points to note:
Avoid YahoO! MAIL. Since summer 2014 most activation e-mails sent to accounts
- The forum is protected by anti-spam software. If during registration you get a page with the heading
do not repeat the registration – it will make things worse. See the FAQ #14.
- Since in March/April 2017 about twenty spambots / day (mainly from Russian IPs) managed it to get around the filter, I activated a MAPTCHA. As of 9 May 2017 you have to solve a simple equation for verification. Sorry for the inconvenience.
@yahoo.com (and sometimes local domains like
@yahoo.co.in) bounce back. If you don’t get the activation e-mail delivered via YahoO! MAIL within 24 hours after registration we suggest to opt for another e-mail provider.
The link provided in the activation e-mail has to be clicked within 24 hours after registration (see here).
If you do not activate your account it will be deleted. See also the FAQ #15.
Once your account is activated, please log in and edit your User data (see here).
Your password is stored in the database in encrypted form. If you have forgotten it, we have no means to decrypt it and provide it to you. For the procedure see the FAQ #6.
If you are no more active in the forum your account will be deleted. See also the FAQ #16. If you repeatedly do not follow the Policy you will be
- warned by the moderator (Mittyri) or one of the admins (Helmut, Ohlbe);
- temporarily blocked from posting;
- infinitely blocked from posting.