☆    

Turkey,
2015-01-16 15:52
(3359 d 08:25 ago)

Posting: # 14299
Views: 6,646

Bioequivalence Code for SAS [Software]

Hi All;

I normally conclude BE with WNL and R. Yet my manager is big fan of SAS and wants the BE results as SAS output as well.

I have the code for ANOVA models as described in Guidances and able to obtain 90% Confidence Limits for differences with LSMEANS as you may see below.

[image]

As a final step LSMean(i)-LSMean(j) values should be antilogged and multiplied with 100 to obtain upper and lower limits.

What I wonder is how may I code this last step so that it can be included in the SAS Output. Any help will be appreciated.

Regards
d_labes
★★★

Berlin, Germany,
2015-01-19 09:20
(3356 d 14:57 ago)

@ Emrah Soner Özdeş
Posting: # 14301
Views: 5,288

Bioequivalence Code for SAS

Dear Emrah!

❝ As a final step LSMean(i)-LSMean(j) values should be antilogged and multiplied with 100 to obtain upper and lower limits.

❝ What I wonder is how may I code this last step so that it can be included in the SAS Output. Any help will be appreciated.

The short answer: Ask your big SAS fan :-D.

To be serious:
I suppose you are using Proc GLM.
Place an ODS output statement before or within the Proc GLM code.
Something like:

ODS output LSMeanDiffCL=whatever_you_like_as_name;

Take the dataset whatever_you_like_as_name and perform the back-transformation.
The relevant varibles are diff, lowerCL, upperCL if I recall correctly. Take care of the order of treatm the diff and its CI will be calculated and change sign if necessary.

A simple Proc Print call will show you the results.

BTW: How did you arrive at T-R (i=2, j=1)? Mine is always R-T if treatm is coded that way due to lexical ordering.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Detlew
Emrah Soner Özdeş
☆    

Turkey,
2015-01-20 14:12
(3355 d 10:05 ago)

@ d_labes
Posting: # 14305
Views: 5,215

Hey Detlew;

Thanks for your help. I finally made it by searching through some SAS tutorials.
By ODS tracing I obtained the label of table, created a data set, and performed some math on the parameters and finally printed.

❝ BTW: How did you arrive at T-R (i=2, j=1)? Mine is always R-T if treatm is coded that way due to lexical ordering.

As I said SAS is not my favorite thing to work with. Yet, here is the PROC GLM of my code. Hope this helps:

[image]

Regards

Emrah
jishnu
☆    

India,
2022-08-06 21:02
(600 d 04:15 ago)

@ Emrah Soner Özdeş
Posting: # 23205
Views: 1,330

Hi Emrah,

have some doubts. please message me on +91 9074206778.

regards,

Jishnu prasad
Mumbai, India.

Edit: Full quote removed. Please delete everything from the text of the original poster which is not necessary in understanding your answer; see also this post #5[Helmut]
UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,957 posts in 4,819 threads, 1,636 registered users;
81 visitors (0 registered, 81 guests [including 8 identified bots]).
Forum time: 00:18 CET (Europe/Vienna)

Nothing shows a lack of mathematical education more
than an overly precise calculation.    Carl Friedrich Gauß

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5