☆    

Turkey,
2015-01-16 15:52
(3380 d 21:00 ago)

Posting: # 14299
Views: 6,719

Bioequivalence Code for SAS [Software]

Hi All;

I normally conclude BE with WNL and R. Yet my manager is big fan of SAS and wants the BE results as SAS output as well.

I have the code for ANOVA models as described in Guidances and able to obtain 90% Confidence Limits for differences with LSMEANS as you may see below.

[image]

As a final step LSMean(i)-LSMean(j) values should be antilogged and multiplied with 100 to obtain upper and lower limits.

What I wonder is how may I code this last step so that it can be included in the SAS Output. Any help will be appreciated.

Regards
d_labes
★★★

Berlin, Germany,
2015-01-19 09:20
(3378 d 03:31 ago)

@ Emrah Soner Özdeş
Posting: # 14301
Views: 5,346

Bioequivalence Code for SAS

Dear Emrah!

❝ As a final step LSMean(i)-LSMean(j) values should be antilogged and multiplied with 100 to obtain upper and lower limits.

❝ What I wonder is how may I code this last step so that it can be included in the SAS Output. Any help will be appreciated.

The short answer: Ask your big SAS fan :-D.

To be serious:
I suppose you are using Proc GLM.
Place an ODS output statement before or within the Proc GLM code.
Something like:

ODS output LSMeanDiffCL=whatever_you_like_as_name;

Take the dataset whatever_you_like_as_name and perform the back-transformation.
The relevant varibles are diff, lowerCL, upperCL if I recall correctly. Take care of the order of treatm the diff and its CI will be calculated and change sign if necessary.

A simple Proc Print call will show you the results.

BTW: How did you arrive at T-R (i=2, j=1)? Mine is always R-T if treatm is coded that way due to lexical ordering.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Detlew
Emrah Soner Özdeş
☆    

Turkey,
2015-01-20 14:12
(3376 d 22:39 ago)

@ d_labes
Posting: # 14305
Views: 5,270

Hey Detlew;

Thanks for your help. I finally made it by searching through some SAS tutorials.
By ODS tracing I obtained the label of table, created a data set, and performed some math on the parameters and finally printed.

❝ BTW: How did you arrive at T-R (i=2, j=1)? Mine is always R-T if treatm is coded that way due to lexical ordering.

As I said SAS is not my favorite thing to work with. Yet, here is the PROC GLM of my code. Hope this helps:

[image]

Regards

Emrah
jishnu
☆    

India,
2022-08-06 21:02
(621 d 16:50 ago)

@ Emrah Soner Özdeş
Posting: # 23205
Views: 1,384

Hi Emrah,

have some doubts. please message me on +91 9074206778.

regards,

Jishnu prasad
Mumbai, India.

Edit: Full quote removed. Please delete everything from the text of the original poster which is not necessary in understanding your answer; see also this post #5[Helmut]
UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,987 posts in 4,824 threads, 1,664 registered users;
94 visitors (0 registered, 94 guests [including 4 identified bots]).
Forum time: 13:52 CEST (Europe/Vienna)

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity
is to contemplate the extent of human stupidity.    Voltaire

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5