yjlee168
★★★
Homepage
Kaohsiung, Taiwan,
2013-06-03 22:16
(3951 d 18:32 ago)

(edited by yjlee168 on 2013-06-04 10:37)
Posting: # 10722
Views: 3,434

bear with lin-up/log-down trapezoidal method to calc AUC [🇷 for BE/BA]

Dear Helmut and Ken,

I just uploaded the pre-release (PR) bear v2.5.5.9 to my cloud storage. You can download it from here. I will use the same version number (v2.5.5.9) for following PR until next official release (v2.5.6). Therefore, please come back and check the uploaded time of bear_2.5.5.9.zip to see it it is recently updated. Once the next official release is accepted by CRAN core team, users can upgrade bear directly from CRAN ftp site under R console. The official release won't be uploaded to my cloud storage any more. Read the file - 'NEWS' (it's an ASCII text file) to know what have been changed first if you like. So far the change-log since last official release (v2.5.5) includes
  1. fixed 'description_pointselect()' to give more info of HowTo with MS-Windows, Linux/unix or ubuntu OS (tested with Lubuntu v12.04 LTS), and Mac OS X. (ps. Let me know if it doesn't work properly for iMac OS X. I don't have any iMac desktop computer or notebook. should get an used iMacAir later. Sorry about this.)
  2. added lin-up/log-down trapezoidal AUC calculation; the in-up/log-down trapezoidal method is the default method now;
  3. fix graphics in linux/unix (ubuntu), Mac OS X; use 'dev.new()' instead of 'windows(record=TRUE)'; previous codes may not work any more for R v3.0.0 or above;
  4. set options(digits=5) as default;
ps. please install/update bear v2.5.5 from CRAN first before installing this PR to avoid manually installation of required R packages.
pps. luckily survived from a 6.2-magnitude earthquake in Taiwan on June 2, 2013.

Edit: Was a reply to this post; moved to a top-level post in R for BE/BA. Made some quick tests on R3.0.1 – nice! I’ll send you some minor corrections (only typos) off-list. [Helmut]
Dear Helmut, thank you so much. -YJ

All the best,
-- Yung-jin Lee
bear v2.9.1:- created by Hsin-ya Lee & Yung-jin Lee
Kaohsiung, Taiwan https://www.pkpd168.com/bear
Download link (updated) -> here
UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,957 posts in 4,819 threads, 1,636 registered users;
113 visitors (0 registered, 113 guests [including 7 identified bots]).
Forum time: 15:48 CET (Europe/Vienna)

With four parameters I can fit an elephant,
and with five I can make him wiggle his trunk.    John von Neumann

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5