Good question! [Nonparametrics]

posted by Helmut Homepage – Vienna, Austria, 2012-01-17 12:34 (4475 d 21:09 ago) – Posting: # 7954
Views: 13,138

Dear Joshua!

❝ Can anyone kindly guide on how to do the non-parametric analysis for tmax for a two treatment, three period, three sequence (partial replicate) design.

Good point. Since tmax is not required for the FDA, I guess you are referring to the EMA’s GL?

A statistical evaluation of tmax is not required. However, if rapid release is claimed to be clinically relevant and of importance for onset of action or is related to adverse events, there should be no apparent difference in median tmax and its variability between test and reference product.

The EMA hates nonparametrics – which is manifested in the first sentence. ‘No apparent difference in median tmax without statistics boils down to :blahblah: in the discussion section of the report. How can we assess the variabilities? I would go with reporting the products’ IQRs followed by :blahblah:. In a partial replicate I would mean the two administrations of the reference.

Dif-tor heh smusma 🖖🏼 Довге життя Україна! [image]
Helmut Schütz
[image]

The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
Science Quotes

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,987 posts in 4,824 threads, 1,663 registered users;
92 visitors (0 registered, 92 guests [including 4 identified bots]).
Forum time: 10:43 CEST (Europe/Vienna)

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity
is to contemplate the extent of human stupidity.    Voltaire

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5