V corrected [🇷 for BE/BA]

posted by ElMaestro  – Denmark, 2011-01-28 16:20 (4834 d 03:32 ago) – Posting: # 6509
Views: 64,223

Dear d_labes,

thanks for spending time to educate me.
You might be right as you usually are, but it makes no sense to me. Let us for the time being forget the covariance of T and R. I am not disputing there should be a term for it, though.

With the intra-subject sWR and sWT only on the diagonal of V my alarm bells are ringing. Imagine a ref-replicated design; following your thinking we could fit an sWT on the diagonal of V even though Test isn't replicated. This sounds very wrong.
Apparently others have got fits and sWT values for 2-trt, 3-seq, 3-per designs (see e.g. here). This is fishy business.

V can be considered as ZGZT plus R for the model afficionados :cool:, but we need not consider it here. The intra-subject issue can be modeled in either one of them, as long as the resulting V is the right one.

The link you pasted doesn't work here. I'd be happy to read more about it though.

Edit: Link corrected (David changed the domain name and folder from www.boomer.org/pkin/ to www.pharmpk.com/) [Helmut]

Pass or fail!
ElMaestro

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,993 posts in 4,828 threads, 1,652 registered users;
74 visitors (1 registered, 73 guests [including 7 identified bots]).
Forum time: 20:53 CEST (Europe/Vienna)

If you don’t like something change it;
if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.    Mary Engelbreit

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5