Intuition [🇷 for BE/BA]

posted by Helmut Homepage – Vienna, Austria, 2011-01-21 19:41 (4836 d 23:51 ago) – Posting: # 6479
Views: 28,639

Ahoy ElMaestro!

❝ My intuition -which is most often counteracting reasonable decisions- tells me something needs to be dug into here.

I try not to think with my gut. If I’m serious about understanding the world, thinking with anything besides my brain, as tempting as that might be, is likely to get me into trouble.
Carl Sagan (The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark, Ch. 11 »The Dragon in My Garage«, 1995)

To be honest I'm struggling in preventing my little brain from overheating. My rumbling gut is uncomfortable with the 'fact' (?) that with any given sample size I have a higher chance of success for higher CVs.

❝ The reference (Hyslop et al. 2000) which I don't have is about IBE rather than ABE. Do you have it?

1. Yes.
  2. Somewhere in one of my piles of paper (I’m facing a major backlog in archiving publications)…
An appetizer:

T Hyslop and B Iglewicz
Alternative Cross-over Designs for Individual Bioequivalence
Proceedings of the Annual Meeting of the ASA, August 5-9, 2001
online resource
Go and get a magnifying glass in order to read the tables.

Dif-tor heh smusma 🖖🏼 Довге життя Україна! [image]
Helmut Schütz
[image]

The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
Science Quotes

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,988 posts in 4,825 threads, 1,661 registered users;
92 visitors (1 registered, 91 guests [including 7 identified bots]).
Forum time: 20:33 CEST (Europe/Vienna)

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity
is to contemplate the extent of human stupidity.    Voltaire

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5