2010 events listing [Conferences / Workshops]

posted by ElMaestro  – Denmark, 2009-12-16 23:07 (5238 d 03:17 ago) – Posting: # 4487
Views: 21,654

Hullo,

I tried to find on the www (and on bebac.at) a list of conferences that one way or another fit into the world of generics, biosimilars, bioequivalence, therapeutic equivalence, hocus pocus*, dissolution and such. Seems such a list is difficult to find. By nature I am inclined to complain about it, but in this case I don't know to whom. So one might as well try to make one...

Here are a few (tried to only mention those for which I am sure there is some degree of science talk involved):

1. International Conference and Exhibition on Bioequivalence & Bioavailability. March 1-3, Hyderabad, India. Link!
  2. Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Conference. Ljubljana, Slovenia, May 18-19. Link!
  3. Dissolution Testing. March 3-4, London, UK and Jul 13-14, Amsterdam, NL. Link!
  4. Examining EU Biosimilar Registration and Marketing Requirements, Feb 23-24, London, UK and May 18-19 (oh dear!), London, UK. Link!
  5. Pharmacokinetics: A Comprehensive Overview of Principles and Applications, Mar 9-10 and Jun 10-11, Philadelphia, US. Link!
  6. 6th Annual Biosimilars Conference, March 2-4, Boston, US. Link!
  7. Biosimilar Medicines, 8th EGA Annual International Symposium, April 22-23, London, UK. Link!
  8. Generics, Super-Generics and Patent Strategies, May 10-11, London, UK. Link!
  9. Are Biosimilars really Generics? May 27, Montreal. Link!
  10. 3rd EGA-CMD(h) Symposium on Bioequivalence. June 1, London, UK. Link!
  11. Bioanalytical Method Development and Validation, July 13-14, Ontario, Canada. Link!
  12. Biosimilar Medicines: 8th EGA Annual International Symposium. September 2-3, London, UK. Link!
  13. 1st Joint DIA/EMA Workshop on Statistical Methodology in Clinical R&D, September 27-29, Vienna, Austria. Link!
  14. Inhalation Drug Development: Emerging Trends and Markets. September 28-29, London, UK. Link!
  15. 2nd Annual Dissolution Testing. October 19-20, Barcelona, Spain. Link!
  16. Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Studies. October 25-27, Munich, Germany. Link!

I would love to see this list extended by others. HS, I hope this is in line with the forum's regulation; it is not meant as any kind of promotion or endorsement. The intention is only to have a quick resource for knowledge gain.

Best regards
EM.

*: Come on, Wikipedia says it's a generic term, and besides and honestly, mixed models are first degree hocus pocus, don't deny that!

Edit: #2 to #6 and #14 to #16 are borderline promo. The organizer of #6 stinks.
Past meetings in red. [Helmut]
Thread locked

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,988 posts in 4,825 threads, 1,656 registered users;
97 visitors (0 registered, 97 guests [including 3 identified bots]).
Forum time: 03:25 CEST (Europe/Vienna)

The whole purpose of education is
to turn mirrors into windows.    Sydney J. Harris

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5