H[a]VD and MDT [Regulatives / Guidelines]

posted by Helmut Homepage – Vienna, Austria, 2022-07-29 13:04 (608 d 05:10 ago) – Posting: # 23188
Views: 1,740

Hi Vaibhav,

❝ For modifed release formulation (Bioequivalence of partial AUC) […]

❝ Comparisons of HaVD and MDT can be evaluated by nonparametric calculations

❝ Which part of the curve bioequivalence needs to be established, upper or lower?

❝ Is it acceptable approach for EU submission.

Since you posted in the category Regulatives / Guidelines and asked specifically for a European submission:Personally I agree with the ‘Two Lászlós’ and think that these metrics are valuable indeed (though I don’t concur that nonparametrics are necessary). If you want to discuss these metrics, let me know and I will move this thread to the category NCA / Sham.

PS: Why did you upload the figure seven times in the lousy JPG-format (see there)? I removed them and uploaded an 8 bit PNG including the legend instead.
PPS: A salutation in posts is polite and never hurts.

1. Endrényi L, Tóthfalusi L. Metrics for the Evaluation of Bioequivalence of Modified-Release Formulations. AAPS J. 2012; 14(4): 813–9. doi:10.1208/s12248-012-9396-8. [image] Free full text.
  2. Steinijans VW, Sauter R, Diletti E. Shape Analysis in Single- and Multiple-Dose Studies of Modified Release Pro­ducts. In: Blume HH, Midha KK (ed’s). Bio-International 2. Stuttgart: medpharm Scientific Publishers; 1995. pp. 193–206.
  3. Shohin IE, Roshdestvenskij DA, Medvedev VYu, Komarow TN, Grebenkin DYu. Russia, Belarus & Ka­sakh­stan. In: Kanfer I. (ed). Bioequivalence Requirements in Various Global Jurisdictions. Cham: Springer; 2017. pp. 199–227.

Dif-tor heh smusma 🖖🏼 Довге життя Україна! [image]
Helmut Schütz
[image]

The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
Science Quotes

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,957 posts in 4,819 threads, 1,638 registered users;
77 visitors (0 registered, 77 guests [including 6 identified bots]).
Forum time: 17:15 CET (Europe/Vienna)

Nothing shows a lack of mathematical education more
than an overly precise calculation.    Carl Friedrich Gauß

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5