‘Two-at-a-Time’ approach with >3 treat­ments [Design Issues]

posted by Shuanghe  – Spain, 2022-07-10 02:05 (649 d 08:27 ago) – Posting: # 23123
Views: 1,898

Hi Helmut,

❝ long time, no hear!

Indeed. COVID, change of company and workload, study, ..., Pretty busy these days. Had to work day and night recently to catch everything up, so I had much less time to read the forum than before... But I'll be in Amsterdam this September for the 5th global BE harmonisation conference, so hopefully we'll have time to have a drink together :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

By the way, the Article section is new, am I right? (Don't tell me I missed this section all those years...) I am supprised that no one mentioned it in the forum. I don't have time to read the lengthy ones yet but I really enjoy the reading among the few short ones that I've picked.

❝ All extracted IBDs are balanced.

What I understood about balanced IBD here is that, e.g., the number for A vs. F comparison should be same as number of F vs. A. So there should be 10 for each comparison for 20 in total.

If that is a correct understanding, it seems that for B, C and D, yes, but for A and E, not... There're 11 AF (FE) but 9 FA (EF). Shouldn't it be 10 and 10 like B/C/D vs F?

❝ If you run the script, the chance to get the same sequences like in my example is 1/120.

I tried the code and obviously I cannot reproduce your result as you said, but among the few runs I had, there is a run with 8 EF and 12 FE, 11 FA (BF) and 9 AF(FB)...

All the best,
Shuanghe

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,987 posts in 4,824 threads, 1,663 registered users;
89 visitors (0 registered, 89 guests [including 4 identified bots]).
Forum time: 10:33 CEST (Europe/Vienna)

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity
is to contemplate the extent of human stupidity.    Voltaire

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5