complicate the assessor's life [GxP / QC / QA]

posted by Helmut Homepage – Vienna, Austria, 2022-05-27 12:11 (661 d 17:59 ago) – Posting: # 23027
Views: 3,284

Hi Mittyri,

❝ well, 'smart' analytical labs with intentions to correct the results based on the intermittent analysis will change the order of subjects in analysis. :-D

Agree. Nevertheless, the analytical report should contain information at which dates which subject was analyzed.

❝ The unveiling is still possible, but will require some boring process of order extraction from analytical docs

If one suspects that the report is fabricated, one has to resort to the raw data. :-(

Since the runs test was not useful, I tried the Durbin-Watson test for autocorrelated errors (available in the car package). A dead end as well, even for my extremely manipulated third data set. However, testing the slope of a simple regression looks promising. Here for my second data set:

[image]

[image]

[image]
Deviating from the paper I decided to use residual = predicted – observed.
That’s more common.

For the original (real world) data set none of the slopes was significant (0.7252, 0.8362, and 0.8850). For my third data set I got p-values of 5.233·10–4, 1.161·10–4, and 1.699·10–5, respectively. We know that regression is sensitive to extreme values (see this post for a famous example). Here it is a desirable property.

This one is telling:

[image]

Dif-tor heh smusma 🖖🏼 Довге життя Україна! [image]
Helmut Schütz
[image]

The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
Science Quotes

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,940 posts in 4,812 threads, 1,640 registered users;
38 visitors (0 registered, 38 guests [including 7 identified bots]).
Forum time: 05:11 CET (Europe/Vienna)

Those people who think they know everything
are a great annoyance to those of us who do.    Isaac Asimov

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5