Desperate reader [Regulatives / Guidelines]
❝ We need the bloody confidence interval.
❝ As long as we can’t get the standard error of the treatment difference and its associated degrees of freedom, we are at a loss.
If we look at SAS documentation e.g. here and here, then
- I do not understand the underlying math (just try and look into the spectral decomposition things mentioned as part of DDFM derivation; it sends my head spinning).
- Whatever SAS does, it seems to require that we work in V through
ZGZt+Rin order to estimate CI's for the fixed effects.
However, since FDA now threw the mixed model out for semi-replicate designs, interesting may in reality just mean academically attractive but possible not too useful at this moment. But who knows - until someone does it and explores it, it is not known if there is an advantageous property hidden somewhere.
Pass or fail!
- Desperate reader Helmut 2021-08-27 15:51 [Regulatives / Guidelines]
- Desperate readerElMaestro 2021-08-27 22:18
- Papers Mahmoud 2021-09-17 13:31