Mixed models, did someone figure out lme? [🇷 for BE/BA]

posted by PharmCat  – Russia, 2020-08-11 00:19 (1325 d 23:15 ago) – Posting: # 21853
Views: 2,658

❝ Hi all,

Hi ElMaestro, it's me again.

Bates went to Julia and work on MixedModels.jl. I and many people asked how to make custom G and R structure in this package. As I know - there are no method to make some like CSH or VC for R matrix, and all issues on github to make it is closed. :angry: I think this is the position of developers.

MixedModels.jl package for Julia seems like port of lme package for R project, I think lme have equivalent limitation because PIRLS used in both cases.

From my side was made attempt to build package for bioequivalence replicate design in Julia. It work fine for all basic designs (sometimes better than SPSS), but have some limitations: no choice for variance structure, only CSH+VC, 2 formulations, strict model. You can find it here. Source is open and I try to document is clearly.

PS There are some ways to make product for general purpose (like SPSS), but it is very big job even to make good tipization for data and process. Also make good API it's a monster task. So, some more techniks I will try to implement to ReplicateBE.jl (gradient and hessian computation, some structure choice, linear algebra optimizations).

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,957 posts in 4,819 threads, 1,636 registered users;
63 visitors (0 registered, 63 guests [including 5 identified bots]).
Forum time: 22:34 CET (Europe/Vienna)

Nothing shows a lack of mathematical education more
than an overly precise calculation.    Carl Friedrich Gauß

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5