"we"? Loosers? [🇷 for BE/BA]

posted by ElMaestro  – Denmark, 2020-07-14 17:07 (1343 d 15:25 ago) – Posting: # 21693
Views: 16,700

Hi again Hötzi,

still at a loss, how?
From my own perspective, this was not about creating a package (roof, walls) but just to find a way to use an optimiser to find the solid estimate of swr for the TRR/RTR/RRT design (base), and this is what was deemed rather difficult at the outset. It succeeded when I did not express V directly and not via ZGZt+R. Did not take so much time as I had feared.

Did you mean to say that now it was shown possible, there is a need for other components (and that these are the tricky ones?)? I am not sure I can do it, not sure I can't, either. Did not look into it at all, for me this part is a non-issue as is generalising the idea here to make it work for all other designs.
Will be happy to take a look at the other stuff, too, if I have something to contribute with.
For me, all this was just about the s2wr. For you ("we") maybe it is seen differently? Eager to learn of it, will see without being certain if I can produce something. :-)

Pass or fail!
ElMaestro

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,940 posts in 4,812 threads, 1,640 registered users;
42 visitors (0 registered, 42 guests [including 4 identified bots]).
Forum time: 07:32 CET (Europe/Vienna)

Those people who think they know everything
are a great annoyance to those of us who do.    Isaac Asimov

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5