Dead dogs [Regulatives / Guidelines]

posted by mittyri – Russia, 2020-06-07 22:32 (1380 d 05:30 ago) – Posting: # 21505
Views: 11,619

Hi Helmut,

❝ If you have a lot of time and nothing better to do, perform simulations. On my to-do list for ages. Currently in the “dead dogs” folder of my machine.

I had in mind more simplistic approach: shiny app to give points, parameters of 2cpt model and to see what parameters will give ratio less than 80%.
I like 'dead dogs', will rename it :-)

❝ … должно быть ≈ should be or must be? :-D

❝ In guidelines commonly “should be” is used. What’s your interpretation of the Russian original? Does it smell of a recommendation or rather a requirement?

That's a matter of expert's taste and mood :cool:
see later:
Однако если AUC(0–t) не перекрывает 80 процентов AUC(0–∞) в более чем 20 процентах случаев, следует усомниться в результатах такого исследования.
Are you good enough to extinguish doubts from expert's mind? You never know!

❝ Which version of Phoenix are you using?

That rule is not changed for decades in Winnonlin.

❝ The value of the last triangle depends on the time interval between the time point of the last measured concentration and the next one with C=0. You would only get a meaningful result if (1) you use the lin-up/log-down trapezoidal and (2) the interval equals t½. Since (2) is never fulfilled for all profiles, forget it.

Regarding (1): lin-up/log-down is overriden by linear rule if the end point is non-positive.

Kind regards,
Mittyri

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,940 posts in 4,812 threads, 1,639 registered users;
40 visitors (0 registered, 40 guests [including 5 identified bots]).
Forum time: 03:02 CET (Europe/Vienna)

Those people who think they know everything
are a great annoyance to those of us who do.    Isaac Asimov

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5