Dead dogs [Regulatives / Guidelines]

posted by mittyri – Russia, 2020-06-07 22:32 (1412 d 01:33 ago) – Posting: # 21505
Views: 11,929

Hi Helmut,

❝ If you have a lot of time and nothing better to do, perform simulations. On my to-do list for ages. Currently in the “dead dogs” folder of my machine.

I had in mind more simplistic approach: shiny app to give points, parameters of 2cpt model and to see what parameters will give ratio less than 80%.
I like 'dead dogs', will rename it :-)

❝ … должно быть ≈ should be or must be? :-D

❝ In guidelines commonly “should be” is used. What’s your interpretation of the Russian original? Does it smell of a recommendation or rather a requirement?

That's a matter of expert's taste and mood :cool:
see later:
Однако если AUC(0–t) не перекрывает 80 процентов AUC(0–∞) в более чем 20 процентах случаев, следует усомниться в результатах такого исследования.
Are you good enough to extinguish doubts from expert's mind? You never know!

❝ Which version of Phoenix are you using?

That rule is not changed for decades in Winnonlin.

❝ The value of the last triangle depends on the time interval between the time point of the last measured concentration and the next one with C=0. You would only get a meaningful result if (1) you use the lin-up/log-down trapezoidal and (2) the interval equals t½. Since (2) is never fulfilled for all profiles, forget it.

Regarding (1): lin-up/log-down is overriden by linear rule if the end point is non-positive.

Kind regards,
Mittyri

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,988 posts in 4,825 threads, 1,656 registered users;
100 visitors (0 registered, 100 guests [including 3 identified bots]).
Forum time: 00:06 CEST (Europe/Vienna)

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity
is to contemplate the extent of human stupidity.    Voltaire

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5