Almost OT [Study Performance]
❝ ❝ MR: Since you likely are facing flip-flop PK...
❝ ...which is "very conservative", to say the least (and stay politicialy correct....)
As usual: Know the drug, know your formulation.
❝ btw. since when do you load scripts from cloudf**k for the forum? Don't like...
Since I implemented MathJax to render a couple of months ago. It was a wish of other members for years. That's the same open source script base which is used in R's documentation and Wikipaedia. I could keep a local copy on my server but then
- I would have to check for updates regulary,
- pages would render slower than from the cloud, and
- I have to pay for more traffic.
Dif-tor heh smusma 🖖🏼 Довге життя Україна!
The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
- Emesis criteria for study comparing IR vs. MR formulations Rock 2019-10-16 13:38 [Study Performance]
- Emesis criteria for study comparing IR vs. MR formulations Helmut 2019-10-16 13:53