How to display an EMF/WMF ? [🇷 for BE/BA]

posted by Helmut Homepage – Vienna, Austria, 2019-10-01 12:25 (1662 d 09:46 ago) – Posting: # 20662
Views: 3,868

Hi ElMaestro,

❝ […] I am generating a lot of plots. After the generation of those plots I need to pull up some of them, but it is untenable if I pull them up manually, say in an external program like Irfan with manual open/inspect/close. Once you have done 10 of them this way and you have 1000, you get very tired and you realise you are going to be very late for dinner :-D:-D

❝ I need in R, …

IMHO, no way.

❝ … not in other software, to run through my directory, pull up a few plots (that I've just made in R) to the screen, hit a key to close the plot, and go to the next plot.

If you have all plots in one directory, I still recommend IrfanView. Open the first one and use [image] in the menu bar to open the next. If you prefer the keyboard, use Page Down or .
Even faster scrolling with the mouse-wheel. Just tried it with ~2,500 30 MByte photos in RAW format. Took 15 seconds. Now my index finger finger hurts and I have a headache.

Dif-tor heh smusma 🖖🏼 Довге життя Україна! [image]
Helmut Schütz
[image]

The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
Science Quotes

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,988 posts in 4,825 threads, 1,661 registered users;
91 visitors (0 registered, 91 guests [including 7 identified bots]).
Forum time: 22:12 CEST (Europe/Vienna)

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity
is to contemplate the extent of human stupidity.    Voltaire

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5