How to display an EMF/WMF ? [🇷 for BE/BA]

posted by Helmut Homepage – Vienna, Austria, 2019-10-01 12:25 (1640 d 03:13 ago) – Posting: # 20662
Views: 3,775

Hi ElMaestro,

❝ […] I am generating a lot of plots. After the generation of those plots I need to pull up some of them, but it is untenable if I pull them up manually, say in an external program like Irfan with manual open/inspect/close. Once you have done 10 of them this way and you have 1000, you get very tired and you realise you are going to be very late for dinner :-D:-D

❝ I need in R, …

IMHO, no way.

❝ … not in other software, to run through my directory, pull up a few plots (that I've just made in R) to the screen, hit a key to close the plot, and go to the next plot.

If you have all plots in one directory, I still recommend IrfanView. Open the first one and use [image] in the menu bar to open the next. If you prefer the keyboard, use Page Down or .
Even faster scrolling with the mouse-wheel. Just tried it with ~2,500 30 MByte photos in RAW format. Took 15 seconds. Now my index finger finger hurts and I have a headache.

Dif-tor heh smusma 🖖🏼 Довге життя Україна! [image]
Helmut Schütz
[image]

The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
Science Quotes

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,957 posts in 4,819 threads, 1,639 registered users;
83 visitors (0 registered, 83 guests [including 7 identified bots]).
Forum time: 14:39 CET (Europe/Vienna)

Nothing shows a lack of mathematical education more
than an overly precise calculation.    Carl Friedrich Gauß

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5