Software validation, another round [Dissolution / BCS / IVIVC]

posted by Helmut Homepage – Vienna, Austria, 2019-09-10 15:37  – Posting: # 20578
Views: 1,377

Hi Yung-jin and amer,

» » on the side, just wondering if the ivivc package been validated against standard ivivc software (say WinNonlin?)
»
» Not validated with WLN. Should I? :confused: I do not have WLN. If you have WNL, can you help to validate?

Since the source code of ivivc for R is accessible, one can perform a [image] white box validation. Requires an expert R-coder who is also knowledgeable with the scientific background of IVIVC. An incredibly rare species. Commercial software like the ‘IVIVC Toolkit’ of Phoenix can only be [image] black box validated. If you want to perform cross-validation that would require a couple of reference datasets and hope for the same outcome.

@Yung-jin: Though Certara granted me with a ‘named license’ of Phoenix’ ‘IVIVC Toolkit’, I never used it so far. Furthermore, my experience with ivivc for R are zero.

Cheers,
Helmut Schütz
[image]

The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. ☼
Science Quotes

Complete thread:

Activity
 Admin contact
20,101 posts in 4,243 threads, 1,382 registered users;
online 10 (0 registered, 10 guests [including 5 identified bots]).
Forum time (Europe/Vienna): 21:39 CET

Trust, but verify.    Anonymous (Russian proverb)

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5