Forum internal: ★ [Bioanalytics]

posted by Helmut Homepage – Vienna, Austria, 2019-04-10 17:26 (1814 d 16:03 ago) – Posting: # 20141
Views: 6,886

Hi nobody,

❝ […] in the meantime it has a higher impact factor than Pharm Res... (while the Springer subscription is half the price compared to Pharm Res).

The cheapest way is to become a member of AAPS. Then the subscription for both is included and you have access to ancient stuff not available at PMC.

❝ PS: Where do these stars under my "nobody" suddenly come from?

See FAQ#20.
Before it stated “Junior, Regular, Senior, etc.” in dark red (I know you preferred pink). I had to update this “status” manually in the database and received a couple of e-mails like “Why am I still a Junior; I made already 26 posts!”… Hence, I modified the scripts to query the database and throw these stars.

❝ Very disturbing...

I thought that stars and their color are less obtrusive than the text. I’m sorry that they disturb you.
If you insist I can introduce an exception for you. What do you prefer? ♥ ☠ ☢ ☣ ⚕ ℞ or nothing (which would match your nick)?

Dif-tor heh smusma 🖖🏼 Довге життя Україна! [image]
Helmut Schütz
[image]

The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
Science Quotes

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,957 posts in 4,819 threads, 1,636 registered users;
94 visitors (0 registered, 94 guests [including 2 identified bots]).
Forum time: 08:29 CET (Europe/Vienna)

With four parameters I can fit an elephant,
and with five I can make him wiggle his trunk.    John von Neumann

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5