ThothPro - Pro = professional? [Software]

posted by d_labes  – Berlin, Germany, 2019-03-07 20:45 (1838 d 09:04 ago) – Posting: # 20009
Views: 3,837

Dear Helmut, dear All!

Since this is already version 4.3.something I wouldn't expect Helmut's results in testing this piece of software.

At least not since our release of the reference datasets and the Kinetica fiasco.*
It should be more mature IMHO.

And at least not since the company behind this ThothPro™ was already founded in 2014, 5 years ago! Whatever this is, ThothPro™. Whatever this means: "Our proprietary SeshatPro™ platform serves as a template for constructing software using a novel, more logical way or writing the code. Resulting solutions are orders of magnitude faster than the existing ones, and are easy to use due to their intuitive interfaces taking full advantage of consistently using menus expandable with the right click of a mouse. Our first software based on principles of the SeshatPro™ is TP4.3 for pharmacometric calculations and modeling."
Poland has not perished yet?
Proprietary software beating them all? Validated?

I myself doesn't understand at all. Any body out there to enlighten me?

Does it mean they have discovered the right mouse button? Or have they found the "philosopher's stone" to program all the tasks associated with BE studies, beginning from NCA up to all the necessary statistics for deciding bioequivalence?

Does anybody know someone which had used this software for real BE studies in the past up to now? If yes with which regulatory outcome?

Regards,

Detlew

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,940 posts in 4,812 threads, 1,640 registered users;
44 visitors (0 registered, 44 guests [including 13 identified bots]).
Forum time: 05:50 CET (Europe/Vienna)

Those people who think they know everything
are a great annoyance to those of us who do.    Isaac Asimov

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5