OT: A major loss [Regulatives / Guidelines]

posted by Helmut Homepage – Vienna, Austria, 2019-02-14 12:37 (1889 d 18:14 ago) – Posting: # 19915
Views: 4,494

Hi nobody,

❝ Yeah, but the outcome of the study was, sorry to say, negative. ;-)

Quotes from:At the end “BE” was shown for the three drugs. Only Cmax of ibuprofen wasn’t cause the study was underpowered even for a T/R-ratio of 1. You are right that the study didn’t address the issue of blinded / open directly. In BE that would require a double-dummy technique, which is not acceptable cause it may delay absorption.

❝ @TheManWithTheFence: My favourite is "The Literature" so you can say you studied thoroughly The Literature. :-D

Äh, wer?

❝ […] I missed the button for "Edit", simply it's normally over/under your post …

As designed and described.

❝ … in any recent forum software.

Last update on Feb 10th. :-D

[image]If you want to have the edit-link below your post, change your preference to thread view in your profile. I could move it to the top but that’s a lot of coding (up to five links for mods / admins) and nobody [pun] except you complained so far. A f**ing lot of coding to change the link to a button.
I will definitely not move it from the left bar in mix view.

Dif-tor heh smusma 🖖🏼 Довге життя Україна! [image]
Helmut Schütz
[image]

The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
Science Quotes

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,986 posts in 4,823 threads, 1,660 registered users;
42 visitors (0 registered, 42 guests [including 3 identified bots]).
Forum time: 07:51 CEST (Europe/Vienna)

Art is “I”; science is “we”.    Claude Bernard

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5