"Annex III: To procedure for (...)": I am so confused :-) [Regulatives / Guidelines]

posted by Ohlbe – France, 2019-01-18 22:05 (1895 d 21:21 ago) – Posting: # 19785
Views: 3,764

Dear ElMaestro,

❝ 1. How would you know it existed if I hadn't pasted the link ? Can you browse your way to it, assuming you know what you are looking for?

Yes, thanks to the BEBAC Guidance page :-D
Scroll down to the very bottom of the EMA section, shortly above the HMA bullet point, and you'll get a link to the inspection procedures of the GCP IWG.

❝ 2. Is it a document that is "valid" / enforced? How would I know the answer to that?

Same as guidelines on the EMA web site : if it's still there, it's still valid.

❝ 3. It appears to be an annex. An annex to what and how do I find it?

The answer is in the title : it is an annex to the procedure for conducting GCP inspections. There are a total of 7 annexes, on specific topics.

❝ 4. Was "procedure" a verb in 2007? What does the title mean: "ANNEX III: TO PROCEDURE FOR CONDUCTING GCP INSPECTIONS REQUESTED BY THE EMEA" (sorry about the caps but that's pasted from EMA's homepage).

I have it in lower case on the page of the GCP IWG, and with the colon in a different position ? Clearer that way.

Regards
Ohlbe

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,957 posts in 4,819 threads, 1,636 registered users;
94 visitors (0 registered, 94 guests [including 7 identified bots]).
Forum time: 19:26 CET (Europe/Vienna)

Nothing shows a lack of mathematical education more
than an overly precise calculation.    Carl Friedrich Gauß

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5