PE vs GMR [🇷 for BE/BA]

posted by ElMaestro  – Denmark, 2018-12-14 17:11 (1931 d 19:12 ago) – Posting: # 19692
Views: 10,564

Hello roman_max,

❝ And definitely you don't know how a particular software use its sophisticated logic in calculations, applying coefficients, modeling etc. Sometimes I also use SPSS and it's syntax, but it cannot account for disbalance like R lm function.

First of all, there is no hidden secret in the way the software applies logic. All this is generally completely documented and clear, albeit not always easy to understand (the part I am currently struggling with is the actual derivation of an LS Mean, generally, for example also in models that are mopre sophisticated than those used for BE like when covariates are in play. I can't say the SAS documentation is very understandable. But that's just me).
The issue, as I understood your question, related to more to what we call the output and if there is a discrepancy in the nomenclature.

Next, SPSS will definitely be able to account for imbalance, I am sure of it. If it doesn't appear so when you run the model then this may be a case of garbage in, garbage out.

Pass or fail!
ElMaestro

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,957 posts in 4,819 threads, 1,636 registered users;
103 visitors (0 registered, 103 guests [including 10 identified bots]).
Forum time: 12:24 CET (Europe/Vienna)

With four parameters I can fit an elephant,
and with five I can make him wiggle his trunk.    John von Neumann

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5