PE vs GMR [R for BE/BA]
» My question is: does PE and GMR represent different metrics, numerically and/or statistically?
» On the one hand GMR by definition is a ratio of LSM T/LSM R
No. This is PE. The GMR is the ratio of geometric means, not of LSM (LSMEAN in SAS-speak). For more details on how to calculate LSM and the difference between LSM and geometric mean, see this oldie.
PE and GMR will be identical if you have a balanced study (same number of subjects in sequence RT and sequence TR). If the study is unbalanced (e.g. if you have a dropout), you'll get different results. The difference is usually minimal, but can be more important if you have an outlier.
- PE vs GMR roman_max 2018-12-10 17:53 [R for BE/BA]
- PE vs GMR Ohlbe 2018-12-11 00:28
- PE vs GMR mittyri 2018-12-11 16:30
- PE vs GMR roman_max 2018-12-12 16:41
- PE vs GMR ElMaestro 2018-12-12 21:39