Experience [Regulatives / Guidelines]

posted by Beholder  – Russia, 2018-06-22 13:04 (2096 d 17:14 ago) – Posting: # 18947
Views: 8,391

(edited by Beholder on 2018-06-22 13:54)

Hi, ElMaestro,

❝ Not actually an answer to your question but a remark.

Thanks for your remark. I like it and would make a remark to your remark as well. ;-)

❝ Empirically, in the field of BE it is exceedingly rare that the answer to a question starting with "why?" about guideline requirements will change anything in practice for the person or entity trying to comply.

IMHO, the answer very often gives the understanding of the possibly hidden things which are behind simple sentence in the GL in order to plan the activities accordingly. Most probably the knowledge obtained now will be linked with another fact in future and will give the opportunity to undertand requirements deeper in case of not clear situation with unpredictable outcome.

❝ "Why?", simply stated, often is somewhat founded in frustration or initiates it, but "Why?"" rarely leads to solutions.

Questions, by the nature, and particularly "Why?" often lead the scientific process. Asking "Why?" the brightest minds from the begining of development of humankind gave us almost all discoveries and made our picture of the world more detailed and precise. Now based on these achivements we can go further.

And as it was said: "Well, I tried, didn't I? Goddamnit, at least I did that." :-)

Best regards
Beholder

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,940 posts in 4,812 threads, 1,640 registered users;
44 visitors (0 registered, 44 guests [including 5 identified bots]).
Forum time: 05:19 CET (Europe/Vienna)

Those people who think they know everything
are a great annoyance to those of us who do.    Isaac Asimov

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5