Sample after >85% release [Dissolution / BCS / IVIVC]

posted by Obinoscopy  – USA, 2018-04-28 22:30 (2182 d 05:02 ago) – Posting: # 18739
Views: 10,339

Dear Osama,

Thanks so much for your assistance.

Regarding your last post, I had a different understanding of the last time point to use when calculating for f2.

1 time point have to be added in the calculation of f2 after reaching the 85% releasing time point, i.e

❝ WHO: 20 min

❝ EMA & FDA: 45

I had thought the next time point after achieving 85% release (or time point at asymptote) should be used.

For reference product, exactly 85% release was achieved at a timepoint in between 10 and 15mins (even though this timepoint was not measured) thus the closest measured timepoint of 15mins should be the additional timepoint after 85% release has been achieved (ie >85% release will achieved at that timepoint).

Similarly, for the test product, exactly 85% release will be achieved at a timepoint in between 25 and 30mins. Thus the minimal timepoint when greater than 85% was achieved becomes 30 mins.

I had to read the guidelines over again and I couldn't find anything wrong with my mine. But I also couldn't disprove yours either. Perhaps Ohlbe, Helmut as well as others could weigh in their thoughts on this.

Regards

Scopy

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,987 posts in 4,824 threads, 1,668 registered users;
85 visitors (0 registered, 85 guests [including 5 identified bots]).
Forum time: 03:32 CEST (Europe/Vienna)

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity
is to contemplate the extent of human stupidity.    Voltaire

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5