Tmax Analysis [Nonparametrics]

posted by mittyri – Russia, 2018-04-21 15:58 (2167 d 20:27 ago) – Posting: # 18713
Views: 4,122

Hi Sudy,

❝ If i take the average of T&T and R&R, the resulted value will not give a clearity about Tmax of formulations.

OK, do you think splitting to T1 and T2 and comparing to R1 and R2 is more reasonable method?
Why are you comparing T1 to R1 and not to R2? Or would you compare all 4 combinations? What if some will say 'no difference' and one will say 'there's a difference'?
If you do not want to go with average since that kinda 'parametric' then switch to method 2 described in the link above

❝ Second i case of ties, logically we can prove the similarity in terms of Tmax for test and Referecne. But statistically, it will give significant p-value, which means there is a difference. This diffecenre is due to non-ties values. So how to justify. Actually, we can not say there is a significant difference in tmax.

For me logically means statistically proven. If you cannot justify the abscence of difference scientifically then it's just 'a feeling', not logic.
So please explain why don't you want to check the difference with one of the methods described in peer-reviewed papers from the link?

Kind regards,
Mittyri

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,957 posts in 4,819 threads, 1,639 registered users;
82 visitors (0 registered, 82 guests [including 5 identified bots]).
Forum time: 11:25 CET (Europe/Vienna)

Nothing shows a lack of mathematical education more
than an overly precise calculation.    Carl Friedrich Gauß

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5