AUC=f·D/CL [Study As­sess­ment]

posted by Helmut Homepage – Vienna, Austria, 2018-02-08 22:55 (2258 d 12:37 ago) – Posting: # 18383
Views: 9,189

Hi ssussu,

❝ As I simulate 3 condition of infusion by WinNonlin PK Modeling,

❝ 1. infusion by constant rate for 30min and complete the infusion at 30min;

❝ 2. infusion 15min and stop for 5min and speed up the infusion rate to complete at 30min;

❝ 3. infusion 15min and stop for 5min and keep the same infusion rate and complete at 35min.

❝ below is what i get:

❝ [image]

❝ It's different from what you have present. Now I am confused, I don't know why.:confused:

Of course it looks different. You have an enlarged time scale (one hour instead of my two) and a much faster elimination. My t½ was eight hours (k 0.0866434). Sorry to say but you should try to understand the basic concepts of PK before using such a powerful tool like Phoenix/WinNonlin. :no:

Last hint: Run NCA (lin-up/log-down trapezoidal) on the predicted data, extrapolate to infinity, and compare AUCinf of the three scenarios. What do you get?

Dif-tor heh smusma 🖖🏼 Довге життя Україна! [image]
Helmut Schütz
[image]

The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
Science Quotes

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,984 posts in 4,822 threads, 1,649 registered users;
47 visitors (0 registered, 47 guests [including 1 identified bots]).
Forum time: 12:32 CEST (Europe/Vienna)

You can’t fix by analysis
what you bungled by design.    Richard J. Light, Judith D. Singer, John B. Willett

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5