Penalty for carelessness [Regulatives / Guidelines]

posted by mittyri – Russia, 2017-05-25 10:52 (2499 d 23:09 ago) – Posting: # 17412
Views: 28,646

Dear Helmut, Dear Beholder,

@Helmut

❝ ❝ Does any of our Russian members know whether the above was ever accepted? This section talks about giving in the report a justification for not performing such an analysis. Has anybody ever tried to give the justification already in the protocol? If yes, what happened? If no, why not?

I'd name the group effect as a 'penalty for carelessness'. After some hot discussions last week I understood that's what experts are waiting for since they do not want to dial back.
So some time ago (about 3 years ago) 'group' trend appeared in their mind. The experts asked after reports submission: group? group? group?
On the stage of request on report it was almost impossible to justify the model without groups. By the way now when this topic is very popular, the team who's developing the protocol should include the justification regarding absence of group effect in the model. Otherwise 'groupshot' is very likely.

@Beholder

❝ If Im not mistaken, you wrote something about such algorithm somewhere in forum but I could not find it.

Here you go

Edit: Changed to internal link; see also this post #7. [Helmut]

Kind regards,
Mittyri

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,957 posts in 4,819 threads, 1,636 registered users;
102 visitors (1 registered, 101 guests [including 3 identified bots]).
Forum time: 09:02 CET (Europe/Vienna)

With four parameters I can fit an elephant,
and with five I can make him wiggle his trunk.    John von Neumann

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5