Dose escalation [General Sta­tis­tics]

posted by Helmut Homepage – Vienna, Austria, 2016-07-28 14:47 (2827 d 11:59 ago) – Posting: # 16528
Views: 4,772

Hi Silva,

❝ @Helmut, my plans were actually to breath some enriched air! Maybe I could become smarter!!

Nitrox in Porto Santo?
I love this stuff when diving in “special” conditions. :party:Headaches from Vinho Verde Tinto gone in minutes. Beware of the “virtual bottom” by pO2!

❝ According to PI, it is a "dose finding" study for a new route of adm. PI pretends to start with the Ref injection dose and then study the other route. All subjects will perform all study treatments (all planned doses), unless safety concerns. It is an exploratory study, not a true bioequivalence study.

OK, makes sense. Haven’t thought of it. Dose escalation studies can’t be done in a crossover.

❝ Facing dosing administration procedure, what would be the ANOVA model: Treatment (dose normalized parameters)+Subject?

Yep. Then the PEs will give you the Fabs for each dose level.

PS: Can you send me your mobile No (in case I’ll be arrested for misbehavior in my forthcoming vacation and need help). ;-)

Dif-tor heh smusma 🖖🏼 Довге життя Україна! [image]
Helmut Schütz
[image]

The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
Science Quotes

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,993 posts in 4,828 threads, 1,656 registered users;
104 visitors (0 registered, 104 guests [including 5 identified bots]).
Forum time: 02:46 CEST (Europe/Vienna)

Never never never never use Excel.
Not even for calculation of arithmetic means.    Martin Wolfsegger

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5