PowerTOST/Power2Stage: no issues so far [Software]
» Do you make references to calculations done by PowerTOST in documents submitted to regulatory authorities (i.e. study protocols, clarifications, etc)?
Yes, I do.
In tricky cases (e.g., justification of an adjusted α in two-stage design) I give my script in an appendix to the protocol.
» How to prove officials that PowerTOST is reliable soft?
Hart is’ hart und weich is’ weich.
Aber allweil weich is’ auch hart. Austrian proverb
Hard is hard and soft is soft.
But always soft is hard as well.
The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
- Regulatory acceptance of PowerTOST BE-proff 2016-06-02 14:35 [Software]
- Regulatory acceptance of Sample size software d_labes 2016-06-02 15:05
- PowerTOST/Power2Stage: no issues so farHelmut 2016-06-02 15:39
- Regulatory acceptance of PowerTOST DavidManteigas 2016-06-03 11:05
- Regulatory acceptance of PowerTOST ElMaestro 2016-06-04 16:12