Phoenix 64 Warning [Study As­sess­ment]

posted by Helmut Homepage – Vienna, Austria, 2016-05-15 17:56 (2864 d 14:51 ago) – Posting: # 16307
Views: 30,662

Hi Angus,

❝ I am having difficulty with Phoenix: I get an error message when the program loads relating to a missing framework. It tells me that the program may not work properly.

I’m getting this message for a few months as well (only in the 64-bit version of Phoenix):

[image]

Environment: Windows 7 Pro SP1 (64bit) build 7601, Phoenix 64 build 6.4.0.768, .NET Framework 4.6.1 (last security update 2016-05-11).
Since I didn’t change my Phoenix-installation I suspect Billy-boy causing the trouble… I guess one of these February/March security updates are the reason: KB3122661, KB3127233, KB3136000.

❝ I was able to get an evaluation for residual error for both Cmax and AUC0-t. The values were indeed very similar to what I had obtained in PHoenix (e.g. Cmax CV(%) was 19.9 compared with 20.06 (BE result). The CV(%) for AUC0-t ws 12.2 compared with 12.6% by BE approach).

Congratulations!

❝ Other worker has reported CV(%) of 0.1 for AUC0-t. I am wondering if using SAS you can get a result of 0.1. For Cmax other worker reports CV% 10.1. I do not think using SAS can give such a difference?

Never seen that. We cross-validated Phoenix/WinNonlin and SAS many times. I think that he/she screwed up completely. I love “push-the-button” statisticians reporting a 0.1% CV (‼) without hesitation. How plausible is that? Good morning!
Body height can be measured pretty precisely. Ask the worker whether he/she thinks that repeated measurements can be done to ±1/16″. If the answer is yes, ask which variability he/she expects in AUC.
:ponder:

Dif-tor heh smusma 🖖🏼 Довге життя Україна! [image]
Helmut Schütz
[image]

The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
Science Quotes

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,940 posts in 4,812 threads, 1,640 registered users;
38 visitors (1 registered, 37 guests [including 5 identified bots]).
Forum time: 07:48 CET (Europe/Vienna)

Those people who think they know everything
are a great annoyance to those of us who do.    Isaac Asimov

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5