Phoenix 64 Warning [Study As­sess­ment]

posted by Helmut Homepage – Vienna, Austria, 2016-05-15 17:56 (2895 d 13:21 ago) – Posting: # 16307
Views: 30,954

Hi Angus,

❝ I am having difficulty with Phoenix: I get an error message when the program loads relating to a missing framework. It tells me that the program may not work properly.

I’m getting this message for a few months as well (only in the 64-bit version of Phoenix):

[image]

Environment: Windows 7 Pro SP1 (64bit) build 7601, Phoenix 64 build 6.4.0.768, .NET Framework 4.6.1 (last security update 2016-05-11).
Since I didn’t change my Phoenix-installation I suspect Billy-boy causing the trouble… I guess one of these February/March security updates are the reason: KB3122661, KB3127233, KB3136000.

❝ I was able to get an evaluation for residual error for both Cmax and AUC0-t. The values were indeed very similar to what I had obtained in PHoenix (e.g. Cmax CV(%) was 19.9 compared with 20.06 (BE result). The CV(%) for AUC0-t ws 12.2 compared with 12.6% by BE approach).

Congratulations!

❝ Other worker has reported CV(%) of 0.1 for AUC0-t. I am wondering if using SAS you can get a result of 0.1. For Cmax other worker reports CV% 10.1. I do not think using SAS can give such a difference?

Never seen that. We cross-validated Phoenix/WinNonlin and SAS many times. I think that he/she screwed up completely. I love “push-the-button” statisticians reporting a 0.1% CV (‼) without hesitation. How plausible is that? Good morning!
Body height can be measured pretty precisely. Ask the worker whether he/she thinks that repeated measurements can be done to ±1/16″. If the answer is yes, ask which variability he/she expects in AUC.
:ponder:

Dif-tor heh smusma 🖖🏼 Довге життя Україна! [image]
Helmut Schütz
[image]

The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
Science Quotes

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,987 posts in 4,824 threads, 1,664 registered users;
83 visitors (0 registered, 83 guests [including 3 identified bots]).
Forum time: 07:18 CEST (Europe/Vienna)

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity
is to contemplate the extent of human stupidity.    Voltaire

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5