▼ Read before registering ▼ [Tips / Tricks]
BEBAC’s statement about Data Protection.
Register only if you want to post in the forum – registration is not required to read posts. Inactive accounts will decrease the forum’s performance.
If you register you confirm that you read and accepted the Policy.
For technical aspects of the registration procedure see here. Some points to note:
- The forum is protected by anti-spam software. If during registration you get a page with the heading
do not repeat the registration – it will make things worse. See the FAQ #14.
- Since in March/April 2017 about twenty spambots / day (mainly from Russian IPs) managed it to get around the filter, I activated a MAPTCHA. As of 9 May 2017 you have to solve a simple equation for verification. Sorry for the inconvenience.
@yahoo.com(and sometimes local domains like
@yahoo.co.in) bounce back. If you don’t get the activation e-mail delivered via YahoO! MAIL within 24 hours after registration we suggest to opt for another e-mail provider.
If you do not activate your account it will be deleted. See also the FAQ #15.
- warned by the moderator (Mittyri) or one of the admins (Helmut, Ohlbe);
- temporarily blocked from posting;
- infinitely blocked from posting.
The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. ☼
- ▼ Read before registering ▼ - Helmut, 2016-04-14 23:39 [Tips / Tricks]