Trilogy? [NCA / SHAM]

posted by Helmut Homepage – Vienna, Austria, 2016-01-29 19:51 (2981 d 14:30 ago) – Posting: # 15895
Views: 6,378

Hi Relaxation,

❝ Well, some big players in the industry have these always; I would assume the reason actually is the head of pharmacology there.

Not always. :angry:

❝ On the other hand, I haven't seen these in the majority of CRO reports, too. I would guess, the main reasons might be "These are of no use / Nobody does it" (I like that one!) or, in case of those people that have some knowledge in NCA, "Why should we make life easier for other people, if we do not have to" :-D.

Did you see these examples: #7226, #10005? Can you guess the CRO when I tell you the number of employees (~19,000)? The first example matched exactly your second “reason”. It was a large study and it took me ages to figure out how these blockheads estimated the elimination.

❝ Arguments work also, when you try to present geometric means or ask for overlays in a publication :no:.

All too true. Did you see the bizarre plot of arithmetic means linked in this post? Was an innovator, BTW. Personally I classify publications without spaghetti plots as poo.

Dif-tor heh smusma 🖖🏼 Довге життя Україна! [image]
Helmut Schütz
[image]

The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
Science Quotes

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,957 posts in 4,819 threads, 1,636 registered users;
106 visitors (0 registered, 106 guests [including 6 identified bots]).
Forum time: 10:21 CET (Europe/Vienna)

With four parameters I can fit an elephant,
and with five I can make him wiggle his trunk.    John von Neumann

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5