SAS-makros? [Software]

posted by Helmut Homepage – Vienna, Austria, 2015-07-22 19:51 (3193 d 06:57 ago) – Posting: # 15129
Views: 18,805

Hi John,

❝ The only reason I use it is because I am too lazy to write SAS codes for determining half-life.

See Ref #1 in the post above. Of course, no option to select data points during visual inspection of fits. The 100% agreement with WinNonlin the authors proudly reported clearly means only the “automatic” method based on the maximum R²adj.

❝ Heck they don't even have an option to run partial+full replicate BE analysis yet (I mean within the program, not using your worksheet).

Yep. If I wouldn’t told them I guess they wouldn’t know until today that RSABE exists and what it means. ;-) Took me ~10 years to convince them that the reported power is for the dead and buried 80/20 rule. Since v6.4 we have – additionally – power for the TOST. Wow!
BTW, if using SAS one should know what to do as well. Today I got a response from the large Indian CRO (back-story: useless post-hoc power 29% but reported by SAS with 100%). The answer of the CRO’s “statistician” was:

Further, we have checked the analysis part pertaining to power calculation once again and also veri­fied with the results from WinNonlin software Version 5.3. And, it proves that the results pro­vided earlier are ok.

2×2=5… How I love the word “verify”. Rubbish in, rubbish out. :-D

Convincing the “Far Side” to implement a workaround (!) for unequal variances in parallel designs was even tougher. Took me merely 13 years.

Dif-tor heh smusma 🖖🏼 Довге життя Україна! [image]
Helmut Schütz
[image]

The quality of responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked. 🚮
Science Quotes

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,986 posts in 4,823 threads, 1,671 registered users;
87 visitors (0 registered, 87 guests [including 7 identified bots]).
Forum time: 02:49 CEST (Europe/Vienna)

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity
is to contemplate the extent of human stupidity.    Voltaire

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5