Other Options [Software]

posted by luvblooms  – India, 2015-07-21 11:48 (3174 d 00:38 ago) – Posting: # 15116
Views: 18,791

Hi HS,

❝ ❝ […] And also, don't know how they'll account for the studies conducted, …

❝ Oh yes, I performed 100, but state 5. Will Certara hire a private dick sneaking into my office and check? C’mon! Or is there a hidden counter in the software which phones home every time I execute a workflow?

Yes. Couple of days back, I had a word with a "scientist" who is with Certara and he informed me about the proposed fee model (the one that we got in mail) and also that there will be a counter/Log sort of ting in the tool which will record the total run studies.

❝ Yep. I regularly recalculate stuff posted here (~10/year). Apart from Pharsight’s employees I’m the top-poster in Certara’s Phoenix-Forum. Similar over there. Shall I pay for sumfink I do in my spare time at no costs? Gimme a break!

Time to increase your consultancy fee accordingly :-D

❝ Why not? Many companies use PHX/WNL for NCA only (and run the stats in SAS). Package bear is an alternative for NCA in R.

There is one more tool (actually it is a set of software under name Rx Express) called as PK express. Have checked it a couple of time when it was in beta phase and flow looks quite easy. Though there were some flaws in it initially but company is working hard to improve it. Also heard that FDA had evaluated their software and have said ok with some minor suggestions.
AFAIK, their proposed fee structure is very lucrative.

Wonder if anyone else on the forum evaluated that. If yes do share the thoughts on the quality.

❝ Have your heard about RapidNCA? Seems that only the bloody linear trapezoidal method is implemented.

Hearing this for first time. Let me check it out.

~A happy Soul~

Complete thread:

UA Flag
Activity
 Admin contact
22,957 posts in 4,819 threads, 1,636 registered users;
115 visitors (0 registered, 115 guests [including 8 identified bots]).
Forum time: 11:27 CET (Europe/Vienna)

With four parameters I can fit an elephant,
and with five I can make him wiggle his trunk.    John von Neumann

The Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Forum is hosted by
BEBAC Ing. Helmut Schütz
HTML5